iPad Mini 2 cellular vs iPhone 7

Reaction score
I have been flying with my iPhone 7 and everything is perfect but wanted a bigger screen. So I tried my iPad mini 2 cellular and video lags and doesn't connect to as many satellites. Also tried my Samsung Note 8 cellular and Samsung Tab E lite tablets they are even worse. Any ideas?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I have been flying with my iPhone 7 and everything is perfect but wanted a bigger screen. So I tried my iPad mini 2 cellular and video lags and doesn't connect to as many satellites. Also tried my Samsung Note 8 cellular and Samsung Tab E lite tablets they are even worse. Any ideas?

I use my iPad mini 3 wifi/cellular and it's been working perfect since I got my P3P just over a year ago. The iPad Mini 3 is basically the same as an iPad mini 2. Make sure nothing is running in the background using the go app or any other third-party app. You could always try to uninstall and reinstall all the go app and see if that helps...

As you can see in my signature, I'm using such an iPad mini 2 (cell). I haven't used with the drone other tablets, but I cannot imagine some other tablets are functioning better than this one. Simply perfect.
Truly, before buying the drone I've read a lot on forums about the best tablet suited for this purpose, and conclusion came iOS is better than Android tabs, so the mini 2 (retina) came as a natural choice since its size balaces perfectly with the RC.
As Sagebrush says above, perhaps you're pushing the memory wall, thus the video lag.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1