Ipad mini 1, 2 or 3 FREE 3d printed sunshade!!

Reaction score
So i bought the following sunshade on Ebay, however its not the right size for the Ipad mini 4, it does however fit the Mini 1, 2 or 3!

i Pad Mini SunShade Visor Hood for DJI INSPIRE 1 & PHANTOM 4 & 3, RC Slide-On!

The people i bought it from on ebay were fantastic and offered me a full refund or said they would make one especially to fit the mini 4 for me and told me to keep the original one too!

I believe in Karma so thought id offer it up to the 11th person to reply to this post :) ill even pay the postage for you too :) (sorry, US only) This will only fit the Ipad mini 1, 2 or 3. It has a minute crack in the plastic that you cant even see and doesn't make any difference to the sunshade, it works 100% fine and is an excellent bit of kit :)

e5l7rl.jpg

Remember, the 11th reply here gets it. (10 post after mine)

Last edited:
I'll take a slot also, I already have a hood

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well, if I don't get it I'll order one anyway. It comes in black too. Thanks for the heads up fcat.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: J Dot
Double rainbow!! Ah, what does it mean? Hahaha

RedHotPoker

You alluded to my favorite video of all time on YouTube, and epecially the "Rainbow connection" version. This is just an amazing guy. Some people make fun of him but this guy represents the best of humans in my mind. It's the unadulterated beauty of the double rainbow is an illusion but only a vision. It's a miracle, and his reaction his as miraculous as the video. I swear I shed a tear listening to this man react to this. When we were kids, we experienced joy from jumping on a bed an by the time were 25 it takes a plane ride to Hawaii, $10,000 in dinners, hotels and entertainment and never once did I sound like this. I would love to go back to this level of amazment from God's gifts. I still to this day when I drive around the valley just love the imagery after 15 years of living in Hollywood coming from NY and Florida.

I am feeling a but artistic and a sort of bitter/sweet meloncholy because of the passing of a couple friends over the past few weeks and it really makes you stop and put things in perspective and I hate that I let a P4 that was giving me fits, let me get angry. Priorities. We are never promised a day so if you have a tilted horizon, instrad of coming on here and bitching and telling random people what to do "I'm telling all my workers not to buy this POS" and the like, just tell me, have you ever had as much joy from your Phantom as this guy gets from a double rainbow? It's so real that I just love it. Give me an ecstatic double rainbow over a satasfied Phantom 4 every day. However, I enjoy the guys reaction more than the rainbow but I wish I could enjoy the rainbow the way he does. It's what I strive for.

Thank you lord for giving us double rainbows, Phantoms and flowers. I will make sure to enjoy them for you have provided them for me. I retract all my negative comments about DJI. They don't want to not provide you with a quality drone, they want, for every reason that you would think to do the opposite. It's not easy to build a flying machine and we take it for granted.

I'll leave this thought to Louis CK and end with a rainbow.

Last edited:
I still get a giggle and wide grin when ever I think of the double rainbow guy. So in an inadvertent way, he has brought happiness to many of us. Haha

The gold at the end of the rainbow, isn't always Acapulco. ;-)

RedHotPoker

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj