Ipad MIn 2 crashing when opening flight record

Reaction score
Hi all, I just went my furthest distance to date, the flight data shows 11:55 minutes, when I try to open it the app crashes, I figure my ipad mini 2 ( 16 gig I believe) cant handle the length of the recording, how else can I gain access to this record?

Copy the video from the memory card to a computer and watch it there instead.

Copy the video from the memory card to a computer and watch it there instead.
Yes, I already did that, but the map view were it actually shows distance/ data that you can share, I would like access to that, as its easier to show distance traveled

The map view from DJI GO cannot be viewed anywhere else. You could upload your TXT flight log to Healthy Drones.

Hi all, I just went my furthest distance to date, the flight data shows 11:55 minutes, when I try to open it the app crashes, I figure my ipad mini 2 ( 16 gig I believe) cant handle the length of the recording, how else can I gain access to this record?

I recently had the same thing happen with my iPad Pro 9.7

There's one record in my DJI-Go app of a flight I made last week. It crashes as soon as I tap on it. I have over 100 other flight records. They're all OK as well as every flight I've made since. It's just this one record I can't view.

Obviously there was an error storing the flight data and a byte or two must have been stored out of place. I was wondering if I was the only one who has ever experienced this. I don't think there is any way to recover it.

I did upload it to Healthydrones and everything displays OK there.

Last edited:
I uploaded it to healthydrones and checked out the data on it, but the actual flight recording I havent been able to play back as of yet... will look further into the upload when I have more time

Yes this has happened to 2 of my flight records , app crashes when you try to open , but all the others open great .

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Just a precaution, make a habit of totally switching off AC before taking out the sd card. There are chances that last file gets corrupted if SF card is pulled out when battery is still on.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj