iPad holder

Reaction score
Is there a good place for me to get an adapter for an iPad holder rather than my phone?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I installed the Inspire/P4 tablet holder on my remote controller like this. If you don't want to permanently modify the remote controller, you can find some semi-permanent mounts here.

I JUST bought this Sticky Car Mount for my controller. The socket on it is the same as the P3S arm so I just removed the original and slotted on the new one. It works beautifully.

Get a Grip and Go. It's about $10 and works well with my iPad Mini. Just stick it on the back of the iPad mini or similarly sized tablet and the clamp fits perfectly.

I don't think the tension on the bracket ball is strong enough for a full sized iPad.

Got mine at Dollar General.

I should have added that my tablet is a small 7" but the arm had no problem with it whatsoever. I didn't try with a full-sized iPad but I don't believe it would have been too bad.

Get a Grip and Go. It's about $10 and works well with my iPad Mini. Just stick it on the back of the iPad mini or similarly sized tablet and the clamp fits perfectly.

I don't think the tension on the bracket ball is strong enough for a full sized iPad.

Got mine at Dollar General.

Do you have a picture of how you mount that grip and go on RC? Try to find the cheapest and easiest way to mount my ipad mini. Thanks heaps! I google it and saw that grip and go has an arm with suction at the other end.

a9a64fe85609ab78bd2266362fe4e37f.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj