Ipad GS no connecting.

Reaction score
Hello all.

Though I have been a long time looker this is my first post in the forums.

Today I decided to get the Ipad GS. After spending the better part of this afternoon trying to get it to work, it doesn't.

When I search using the Ipad I am unable to locate the MC. It is powered via USB, Link light is solid red, TX/RX 5 greens flash, BT module is solid red.

Canbus is through my IOSD mini.

I have updated all components to the latest firmware.

Can anyone offer any advise?

smee56 said:
Hello all.

Though I have been a long time looker this is my first post in the forums.

Today I decided to get the Ipad GS. After spending the better part of this afternoon trying to get it to work, it doesn't.

When I search using the Ipad I am unable to locate the MC. It is powered via USB, Link light is solid red, TX/RX 5 greens flash, BT module is solid red.

Canbus is through my IOSD mini.

I have updated all components to the latest firmware.

Can anyone offer any advise?

The BTU should be flashing green, not red. Do you have the bird powered on and if so, are both lights on the air end unit green?

Have you tried direct CANBUS without the iosd just to see if that makes a difference?

smee56 said:
P2 is on.

Air link = Red
Tx/RX flashing green

you have the rwgular controller on too right?

If the BTU is solid red, that indicates there is no firmware in the aircraft.
This happens because around Christmas last year, DJI shipped some units without the firmware.
Download and install the firmware. Download and install the P2 assistant firmware.
Once you do this, you should get a green light.

When you say you can't see the ground end using the iPad, do you mean by using the Ground Station app or by looking for a new Bluetooth device? You won't see the Ground Station listed as a Bluetooth device on the iPad, it doesn't connect quite the same as say a hands free car device or earpiece.

I had this same issue yest but I'm still confused. In order to use the ipad mini, I need something else for the bluetooth? Or I need to do what Suwaneeguy said?

I'm using the stock P2+ out of the box with nothing else.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik