iPad Ground Station & Phantom 1 Question

Reaction score
Having a ball with the Phantom 1, GoPro3+ and FPV setup. Getting ready to install the iPad Ground Station. I was concerned about the 2.4Mhz ground station signal messing up the 2.4 Phantom signal but came to the conclusion the Ground station is controlling the Phantom with the same signal. IE there are not two 2.4 signals going on. If I am wrong please let me know. :(

My current question is this: I am guessing I can use the iPad ground station when I want and when I want to use the factory controller there would be no need to disconnect the GS hardware in the Phantom. Can I control using either one seamlessly?

Thanks! Have a great weekend.

Thanks! Ordered a brushless gimbal which I expect sometime next week. I'm hoping I've got all the bells 'n whistles I need for awhile. PhantomPilots.com is great... :mrgreen:

Yes... I did double up on my batteries (2x 2200Ma) and was thinking of adding a third in the battery bay which is empty right now. Have not checked the flight time yet as I am still configuring. I was thinking about a really long extension cord too. :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers