IPad Connectivity Issue

Reaction score
I just upgraded my iPad mini 2 to ios 10.3. I attempted to fly my P3P today and both DJI Go and Litchi did not connect. The radio connection was fine (ie. I was able to start up the blades and shut down. That seemed to be normal). I then deleted and reinstalled both Litchi and Go, and same results. I also replaced the wire with another one, and same results. I also rebooted the mini. Same results.

To see it the problem was with the bird itself, I downloaded Go to my Galaxy s5 phone and connected, and it seemed to work fine.

So it the issue appears to be with my mini, and I can only deduce that it was the ios upgrade that did it. Any suggestions on what I should do?

Ok, from reading various info on the subject, I first restored the iPad mini 2 on the pad itself (ie I didn't use itunes) and re loaded DJI Go. Same results. DJI Go still showed no connection, despite the radio successfully connecting to the bird. I also saw that when I did that, the ios version that was still 10.3 (the same version that was on it before when having the problems) . Then I read about a few people that had success when they restored the mini using iTunes. So I tried that. Using that method IT WORKED! Finally I have DJI Go connectivity. I also noticed that ios 10.2.1 was the version after I restored via iTunes. So I continue to believe that ios 10.3 on the mini was the problem. BEWARE OF IOS 10.3, AT LEAST ON THE IPAD MINI.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.