Ipad Air use

Reaction score
I just got my Phantom 2 vision plus and love it. My problem is when using my I phone I need glasses but when flying I dont. So I end up with my glasses on my nose and peeking over the top to fly. I want to try using my Ipad air. Can I download using my same username and password as my Iphone or do a need another email for a different device? Is anyone else doing this?

Scott Samson
New Hampshire

You can use the same DJI account (email and password) on several devices, no problem ;)

Same for your apple ID (apple store account) in witch you can have up to 10 IOS devices.

scottwsamson said:
I just got my Phantom 2 vision plus and love it. My problem is when using my I phone I need glasses but when flying I dont. So I end up with my glasses on my nose and peeking over the top to fly. I want to try using my Ipad air. Can I download using my same username and password as my Iphone or do a need another email for a different device? Is anyone else doing this?

Scott Samson
New Hampshire

Yep, I use my iPad Air for FPV on the P2V+. So the V+ Boost and DJI Vision apps work perfectly. Started flying using a Galaxy S5 but the iPad's larger screen is nice, without having to wear readers. :geek:

Thanks for the replies. I did get it to work on one account. I made up a nice bracket on my waterjet machine. It is much easier for me to see the screen now. I need to figure out how to post pics on this forum now

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl