iPad air mount

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that I designed an iPad air mount that is compatible with the Phantom 2 Vision (+) clip.
I put it up at shapeways. If you would like to get one printed just follow the link here below:

http://shpws.me/vRPR

If you have any questions feel free to let me know.

625x465_2559862_6471679_1409946362.jpg

I made this one because I wanted one that would allow me to mount the iPad with the cover and protective back-shell. I don't want to take it off all the time.

-David

With shipping for $75 to Australia, it's quite steep. Especially there are no reviews yet from anyone to confirm how good it is.

I use a commercial mount for me iPad Air that only cost about $15 from Amazon and it has a ball mount compatible with the DJI Ball mount. Easy and much cheaper and no modification required. Screw one off a fps the other one on.

RedRyderMedia said:
I use a commercial mount for me iPad Air that only cost about $15 from Amazon and it has a ball mount compatible with the DJI Ball mount. Easy and much cheaper and no modification required. Screw one off a fps the other one on.

Care to share the link to this mount please? Would love to get one thanks.

aVex said:
RedRyderMedia said:

Care to share the link to this mount please? Would love to get one thanks.
Here's what I got, but the price has gone up a little......still a good deal.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004VG ... UTF8&psc=1

Satechi ST-TP01 Car Holder Mount for 5" - 10" Smartphones & Tablets: iPad, iPad Mini, Asus Eee Pad Transformer, Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Galaxy 10.1, Viewsonic Gtablet, Blackberry Playbook, HTC Flyer

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4