Ipad Air Lifeproof Fre case?

Reaction score
Does anyone know of an extender that works with the Ipad Air Lifeproof Fre case for the P3A remote?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

This extender can accommodate a tablet that is .5 inches wide. Check out the specs for your case.

Thank you for the quick reply. Do you have it?

I have the above extender, but not a Lifeproof case. If that extender is not wide enough, there are others available. They aren't as sturdy though.

I'm not sure if that was a typo in your first post but 5 inches wide seems too small for an ipad air to begin with

Sorry for the confusion. I meant it can accommodate a tablet that is up to 1/2 inch thick.

It's fine thank you for the help!

No problem. Good luck :)

Thank you :) I just realised I should probably ask if you use a sunshade with the extender? And if so which one

I usually fly with an iPad Mini 2/4, so I don't need an extender. I'm using the DJI sun shade when needed.

Should the sunshade work with the extender?

I don't think a sun shade will work with the extender I linked above due to the way the top of the extender curls over. However, depending on how the sun shade is designed, it could work if there is an opening on the top to allow the extender to pop though.

Alright, thanks again for the help :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers