iPad Air 2

Oh yes I can!

1.5 Ft, Apple Authorized Lightning USB Charge and Sync Cable, White

I also use an iPad Air 2 and the 1ft cable can be a little tight, and unusable if you need/want the tablet lightning connector to be on the left side.
This cable is 1.5ft, Apple Certified, fits and works perfect with no strain, and it's cheaper:

1.5 Ft, Apple Authorized Lightning USB Charge and Sync Cable, White
Tons of cables claim apple certified but I don't take that as fact. For backups, I chose an amazon basics cable which claims the same thing,only it has a ton of decent reviews on Amazon. I'm using the actual oem cable that came with the tablet for flight and using the Amazon one for charging and keeping a couple extra with the flight kit so I never get caught forgetting one entirely, again, lol.

So I like spending money lol I can't help it, at times I do it to annoy my other half :p

I currently have a S6 edge, Note 4, Note 10.1 and iPad mini 2 all of which have the Go app installed, note 10.1 went out of the window lol use it at times when at home, iPad mini 2 is my dedicated P3 tablet, Note 4 is my personal phone and S6 edge I use for business contacts and calls.

Now I'm so tempted to get the iPad mini 4 or the Air 2, I already have the DJI sunshades (one perfect for my Note 4 and the other is for my iPad mini 2).

If I do get either I will hand down my iPad mini 2 to my son or my lil sister or get another for one at the same time.

Which shall I get?

I'm also leaning towards an i1 and its come to a point that I have leant so much that I'm going to fall over now lol

So I like spending money lol I can't help it, at times I do it to annoy my other half :p

I currently have a S6 edge, Note 4, Note 10.1 and iPad mini 2 all of which have the Go app installed, note 10.1 went out of the window lol use it at times when at home, iPad mini 2 is my dedicated P3 tablet, Note 4 is my personal phone and S6 edge I use for business contacts and calls.

Now I'm so tempted to get the iPad mini 4 or the Air 2, I already have the DJI sunshades (one perfect for my Note 4 and the other is for my iPad mini 2).

If I do get either I will hand down my iPad mini 2 to my son or my lil sister or get another for one at the same time.

Which shall I get?

I'm also leaning towards an i1 and its come to a point that I have leant so much that I'm going to fall over now lol
I had the choice yesterday, I went to my local Apple Store the day before to have a good look at the mini 4 and air 2. As you know I went for the air 2 64 gig. Only because I wanted the bigger fpv screen.took it outside today when the sun came out in between rain and wind... It performed well in the bright sun, well chuffed with the display,with what I saw today it does not look like I will be buying a new sunscreen.going to go out and have a fly tomorrow if the weather holds out, I will let you know how I get on Del.

Reactions: D4T_PoM

Which shall I get?

That's my situation too, exactly, using Mini2, thinking Mini4 or Air 2. Even thinking about the Inspire. However I'm OK waiting for Inspire 2 which I assume will have Lightbridge 2 next year. I'll get the X5 camera too!

That's my situation too, exactly, using Mini2, thinking Mini4 or Air 2. Even thinking about the Inspire. However I'm OK waiting for Inspire 2 which I assume will have Lightbridge 2 next year. I'll get the X5 camera too!

Lol exactly my thinking.

I'm going holiday next month and returning in January.

Fingers crossed when Im back will get the i1 with X5 and Osmo with the black x3 which looks better then white.

You guys are going to cost me $750, I've got the mini 2, thinking it's Air-time.
It truly is a marvelous device paired with the Phanton 3 kit.
I too started with an iPad Mini 2 Cellular (?) among several other variations of the theme, and it overheated beyond belief. So after several returns, settled on the iPad Air 2 Cellular. It just works. Flawlessly pretty much. Compared to all the other devices. This happened to be our majority choice device, as it's a workhorse and even has a built in heat sink. So mine has never gotten overheated or felt warm, that's even after 4 consecutive intelligent flight batteries worth of quality airtime.
Personally, I couldn't be any more proud to say so. They were made to be together. Get an Inspire 1 or similar metal device holder and you will be set.
Enjoy your bird, the way it was intended to be, so much fun. And I am so loving, what this tiny camera produces for me. For what it is, She's pretty sweet. ;-)

RedHotPoker

Reactions: skyhighdiver
You guys are going to cost me $750, I've got the mini 2, thinking it's Air-time.
Hoping for some good black Friday deals coming up soon...don't pay full retail price now ;)

Does anyone use a short 3rd party lightening cable? I have been using one and although it was doing fine, I have gotten enough app disconnect - one nasty during flight - that it has made me start flying with the oem cable that came with the tablet. I'm starting to think that may have been causing my app problems. We'll see.

Got this Anker for $8...working pretty well so far.
Anker® MFi 1ft / 0.3m Extra Short Tangle-Free Lightning to USB Cable

I've had the no signal on the air 2. But man, the size is perfect for flight. I'm hanging in there because of that alone.

Hi, so you ordered the Inspire mount for your P3P Controller? Does it fit without modification? I ask because I was online at the DJI Store doing a chat session, and they told me that the Inspire holder does not fit the P3P controller...thanks
Fits like a glove no mods and wobble free now

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl