iPad Air 2 vs mini 3

I started with the Air 2, so I can't compare it to anything else. It does everything I need it to do............ fit, form, speed, brightness, and the "cool" factor, of course.

Reactions: F6Rider
Hey Timmer,
You and me both... I also returned my iPad Mini 2 for an iPad Air 2.
But I already have my Inspire 1 'gizmo gadget' device holder.
The Air just fits, like they were made for each other... ;-)

Enjoy your Phantom 3 and Air 2, together at last...

RedHotPoker

Hey Timmer,
You and me both... I also returned my iPad Mini 2 for an iPad Air 2.
But I already have my Inspire 1 'gizmo gadget' device holder.
The Air just fits, like they were made for each other... ;-)

Enjoy your Phantom 3 and Air 2, together at last...

RedHotPoker

Thanks Bud! Another factor in the equation was that I have an iPad 3 and felt that the Air 2 would also act as a replacement for that, unlike the Mini. It sucks that the both the Air 2 and Mini 3 are approaching end of life and new ones should be here in a few months.

C'est la vie...

But happy that it Air fits in the Pelican case I have!

Reactions: RedHotPoker
A safe reliable carrying-storage case is my next adventure into the Phantom Realm...
It's hard to choose, with so many nice ones available. But you know.
Don't be concerned about the new iPad replacements, you already have an awesome iPad, that works great with your Phantom. Forget about the Jones'. Be happy with what we have, not worrying about what happens tomorrow.
I laugh when I hear people say, "I want to buy this item, but a newer version may be released soon." There will always be a newer bigger shinier thing. So what, we can only live in the present. Why get all Bothered by that, next best thing. Don't worry, be happy. ;-)

RedHotPoker

Reactions: PhantomFun

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4