iPad Air 2 or Nvidia Shield with HeadPlay

Reaction score
Plan on using a HeadPlay once it shows up.

Can't decide on a tablet though.

Shield with HeadPlay plugged into it.

OR

Air 2 with upgraded controller.

Keeping money out of the equation, what would you go with?

Thanks.

Plan on using a HeadPlay once it shows up.

Can't decide on a tablet though.

Shield with HeadPlay plugged into it.

OR

Air 2 with upgraded controller.

Keeping money out of the equation, what would you go with?

Thanks.

Air 2 hands down will give you the best overall experience.

Yes, iPad Air 2 Cellular indeed, don't be shy about having the best.

Do a thread search? There are atleast 14 on this same dilemma.

But yeah, spend the extra cash, and be happy upfront. ;-)

It just works...

RedHotPoker

As much as I dislike Apple, iPad Air2 seems to be the go.

You might as well just get the HDMI upgrade for the controller and plug in to that directly for the best quality. Then you could use any old tablet or phone - bugs aside.

As much as I dislike Apple, iPad Air2 seems to be the go.

You might as well just get the HDMI upgrade for the controller and plug in to that directly for the best quality. Then you could use any old tablet or phone - bugs aside.

I'm thinking it might be fun to do a dual outdoor antenna setup on my roof mounted to a mast. Run the two antenna wires down into the home and plugged into a pair of 3 watt Sunhans amplifiers with a pair of 4 dbi attenuators (not necessary if your remote is in CE mode vs FCC) and from there into modded P3 Remote. At the same time using the HDMI adapter upgrade on the P3 remote and have that plugged into an 80 inch 4K Sony TV. From there I can fly from the comfort of my air conditioned home. This could also be done from a car. Use an power inverter to run the amps, or a pair of Lipos. With the roof mounted mast and power boost I'll be able to fly anywhere within battery range, no worries.. :) Just gotta make sure no trees jump out at the Phantom screaming Gotcha! :p As fun as it was inducting my friends into the "bush" club when I was a kid, it's not so good to induct your Phantom into it :p

I'm thinking it might be fun to do a dual outdoor antenna setup on my roof mounted to a mast. Run the two antenna wires down into the home and plugged into a pair of 3 watt Sunhans amplifiers with a pair of 4 dbi attenuators (not necessary if your remote is in CE mode vs FCC) and from there into modded P3 Remote. At the same time using the HDMI adapter upgrade on the P3 remote and have that plugged into an 80 inch 4K Sony TV. From there I can fly from the comfort of my air conditioned home. This could also be done from a car. Use an power inverter to run the amps, or a pair of Lipos. With the roof mounted mast and power boost I'll be able to fly anywhere within battery range, no worries.. :) Just gotta make sure no trees jump out at the Phantom screaming Gotcha! :p As fun as it was inducting my friends into the "bush" club when I was a kid, it's not so good to induct your Phantom into it :p

Haha. You lost me after "I'm thinking" :)

Haha. You lost me after "I'm thinking" :)

So sorry, okay.. I am / considering doing. Better? :p Think that setup will be problematic in terms of keeping the Phantom Line Of Sight? :p I can always have some sucker sit outside in the sweltering heat and humidity to watch it.. with binoculars.. :)

So sorry, okay.. I am / considering doing. Better? :p Think that setup will be problematic in terms of keeping the Phantom Line Of Sight? :p I can always have some sucker sit outside in the sweltering heat and humidity to watch it.. with binoculars.. :)

Is that you, Morphious?! I don't care what you do, just do it in private ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik