Ipad air 2 not compatible with DJI go 4 App

Reaction score
I have been using my p4 pro on my samsung note 4 but today I tried to install the DJI go 4 app on an Ipad air 2 so that I will have a larger display but the app store is not letting me installing the app because of compatibility issues..

anyone knows how to solve this please? :)

Thanks

I have been using my p4 pro on my samsung note 4 but today I tried to install the DJI go 4 app on an Ipad air 2 so that I will have a larger display but the app store is not letting me installing the app because of compatibility issues..

anyone knows how to solve this please? :)

Thanks

I have it on my Air 2. No issues with it. I did have to restart my iPad before and then after installing. But all has been good since.

Reactions: DKG13CC
I have the iOS 9.3.5 version installed.

My iPad Air 2+Cell shows 10.3.2 as the most current. There were issues with the barometer on some earlier versions as I recall, but think it was 10.1 or there about. Might try to update to the current iOS.

Fwiw, I'd guess my Air 2 is losing video feed (i.e. Breaking up video feed to the screen.) now about 1-2% of the time. Usually on pressing the shutter button for a second or so. No doubt the Air 2 is getting long on the tooth to run GO 4 as it grows.

I have 9.1 on my air 2 and so far it's fine. I had one quick 1 second disconnect so far but the bird was literally flying overhead at that moment and I chalked it up to that. But I'm keeping an eye on it for now. I also turn off video caching and keep live feed down to 4mbps to help things along. Works fine.

No problems here using 10.2.1.

I'm on 10.3.2 with my Air 2. One thing I have noticed is that my Go 4 app has started crashing on my a few times now in mid flight. It had never ever done that for the last year or so until one of the latest updates to the app I guess. Really a big deal when you lose vision! Thank God the app boots up very fast again!

My iPad Air 2+Cell shows 10.3.2 as the most current. There were issues with the barometer on some earlier versions as I recall, but think it was 10.1 or there about. Might try to update to the current iOS.

Fwiw, I'd guess my Air 2 is losing video feed (i.e. Breaking up video feed to the screen.) now about 1-2% of the time. Usually on pressing the shutter button for a second or so. No doubt the Air 2 is getting long on the tooth to run GO 4 as it grows.
The Air 2 is unlikely to be hardware limited yet- the A8X isn't that far behind the A9 SOC in the latest non pro IPAD. The A8X handles 4k video without issue so the video rendering from the lightbridge downlink should be a breeze.

The advantage you have in the Air2 is a significantly less reflective screen.

I'm on 10.3.2 with my Air 2. One thing I have noticed is that my Go 4 app has started crashing on my a few times now in mid flight. It had never ever done that for the last year or so until one of the latest updates to the app I guess. Really a big deal when you lose vision! Thank God the app boots up very fast again!
I started having the same issue with my air2 . I tried everything I could from uninstalling and reinstalling and everything in between and it still crashes.

Reactions: KevMo Photog

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers