iPad Air (10") holder on P3S RC

Reaction score
Hello all!

Is it even possible to buy holder on P3S RC for iPad Air which is 10" tablet? I'm now using my iPhone 6, but the display is so small. If so, could you please recommend any? Thank you!

(I've read rules and I hope that I'm posting in right section :))

Reactions: daddios
Reactions: Uke0755
msinger, thank you for answer! Well, about that first solution, i don't want to break my warranty, because it is brand new. :) That semi-pernament mounting looks good, but I just found THIS part but I can't find the proper holder for ipad air. :(

But what i just found is THIS. What do you think about it?

I have never tried that type of mount. Check out the reviews about it on Amazon here.

You won't regret getting the inspire mount because how sturdy it is. Many people have mounted it without drilling a hole which will help you prevent from voiding your warranty.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Don't know if you have access to a 3D Printer but this is what I'm using (Whats in blue is 3D Printed) along with this from Amazon. Extremely stable and easily removable.

You can find the lower section here
The upper bracket is my design which I've not released yet.

P_20160707_191108_HDR.jpg

P_20160707_191154_HDR.jpg

P_20160702_093209.jpg

Reactions: bibtnjj
RJ_Make: Wow, you are really skilled! That is exactly what I'm looking for. Is there a possibility that you release pattern for that upper part (that one which is between tablet holder and already released part)? I do not own 3D printer, but our University has. :) Thanks.

RJ_Make: Wow, you are really skilled! That is exactly what I'm looking for. Is there a possibility that you release pattern for that upper part (that one which is between tablet holder and already released part)? I do not own 3D printer, but our University has. :) Thanks.

Thanks; joe_blo (Thingiverse user) did all the hard work; my adapter is a very simple remix of his work. I will release the .stl of my adapter this weekend. I designed the adapter in 2 pieces, making it super easy to print, but doing so requires you to assemble the pieces using supper glue. I print in ABS, so super glue is an extremely strong bonding agent, I'm not sure how strong the connection between the two sections will be if printing in PLA.

Here is what I'm talking about.

2016-07-08_7-11-00.png

This is the mount I got. I actually bought the monitor bracket on Amazon but evolution3d sells them too. It is easy to put the adapter on the remote and it it very sturdy. I am planning on ordering an Itlelite dbs mod antenna. I am pretty sure it will fit with the monitor mount in place. It would not fit with the Argtech though because the Argtech clamps on at the same point as the monitor bracket.

DJI Phantom FPV LCD Monitor Display Mount - Evolution3D

Last edited:
Reactions: T Dawg and gvsukids
RJ_Make as a new drone flyer I would definitely be interested in getting a whole of one of those mounts. I'd be willing to pay if affordable through PayPal or however. I am in Tennessee area. No remote access to any 3D printing by the way. Any assistance would be appreciated wholeheartedly

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20