iPad 4th generation compatibility with dji go v 2.4

Reaction score
I'm new here and intending to buy P3 advanced. I want to know if the updated dji go app v2.4 works ok with iPad 4th gen? The app will now download on to my iPad where before, earlier version, it said not compatible with this device. Before buying P3 I want to know if I also need iPad Air or mini. I want to be able to use what I've got if I can ie. iPad 4. Thanks for reading. Can anyone help?

I have an iPad Air and just got an iPad Mini 3 and they both work just fine. I prefer the Mini 3.

I'm new here and intending to buy P3 advanced. I want to know if the updated dji go app v2.4 works ok with iPad 4th gen? The app will now download on to my iPad where before, earlier version, it said not compatible with this device. Before buying P3 I want to know if I also need iPad Air or mini. I want to be able to use what I've got if I can ie. iPad 4. Thanks for reading. Can anyone help?
I'm very surprised that you were able to download it on a 4th gen iPad, assuming it is not jailbroken. That iPad has an A6 processor, and in the past the DJI app (Pilot/GO) would only work with an A7 or better processor meaning an iPad Air or later, an iPad Mini 2 or later, or an iPhone 5s or later. I have never heard of it working on an iPad as old as a 4th gen, and I suspect that if it did work at all that you would have serious issues.

Something weird is going on. Just for fun, I tried to download the GO app from the App store to my old iPad 3. It worked. This might need a new thread since it is bizarre.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31