iPad 4 Mini Setup ?

Reaction score
Hi guys just received my iPad mini today. I was wondering can you give me any tips in setting it up to run as smooth and fast as possible ? I will be using it exclusively for flying my P3..

I usually just have the imap and the DJI go app running. Sometimes I run in Airplane mode sometimes I leave the wifi on. Background app refresh is set to OFF. Brighteness on manual and
full brighteness.
I use mine just for the p3p. I do save flights to ipad before I turn off the bird so I can do a quick video preview.

The best way to use your iPad mini would be to use as a dedicated device for your controller. It means you should have minimum apps installed, all apps are stopped except DJI go app, try to cache maps before flying and fly in airplane mode. Keep it fully charged. No other special settings are needed. Enjoy.

I usually just have the imap and the DJI go app running. Sometimes I run in Airplane mode sometimes I leave the wifi on. Background app refresh is set to OFF. Brighteness on manual and
full brighteness.
I use mine just for the p3p. I do save flights to ipad before I turn off the bird so I can do a quick video preview.
How do you use imap?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl