iPad 2

Isn

Reaction score
Hi all

Just wanted to know if an iPad 2 would work with a standard drone. I don't want have to buy a new tablet

Thanks

No -- the processor is too slow. You should use a device on this list.

See my link above.

Last edited:
Okay how about iPhone 5 or nexus 6?
Im waiting for my p3s to be delivered and will be trying the nexus 6 on this so i will post how it works. some people have problems with it. Im not sure why the nexus 6 is not on the list being android is built off of it and its a powerful phone, more powerful than a lot of phones on the list.

I want to know if the iPad mini 4 works ok with the Phantom 3 Standard and DJI Go app? -

I am waiting for the iPad mini 4 to get here I was gonna buy the iPad mini 3, but it's a little out dated now (although it works with the DJI go app) the mini 4 has a bigger processor A8... does anyone know if the this iPad works ok for FPV?

Hi all, I heard that apparently Litchi is working with the iPad 2 ... any idea on how to setup the iPad 2.

I have downloaded Litchi on my iPad 2, still struggling to get the controller Connected ... Steps taken: 1. Controller on, P4 on, iPad 2 plugged into Controller ... Open Litchi and "Disconnected" ... 2. P4 on, Controller on, iPad 2 plugged into Controller ... Open Litchi and "Disconnected" ... 3. Same combination as 1 and 2 with iPad 2 plugged into Controller ... Still "Disconnected"

It seems I need to setup the iPad 2 Developer Tools for USB Devices and allow the P4 to use it ... Any advice?

Hi all, I heard that apparently Litchi is working with the iPad 2 ... any idea on how to setup the iPad 2.

I have downloaded Litchi on my iPad 2, still struggling to get the controller Connected ... Steps taken: 1. Controller on, P4 on, iPad 2 plugged into Controller ... Open Litchi and "Disconnected" ... 2. P4 on, Controller on, iPad 2 plugged into Controller ... Open Litchi and "Disconnected" ... 3. Same combination as 1 and 2 with iPad 2 plugged into Controller ... Still "Disconnected"

It seems I need to setup the iPad 2 Developer Tools for USB Devices and allow the P4 to use it ... Any advice?
This is a p3 forum. I'd also start controller and bird first

Hi all

Just wanted to know if an iPad 2 would work with a standard drone. I don't want have to buy a new tablet

Thanks
I guess you can try your old good ipad 2 before buying anything else...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4