iOSD shows P2 won't go to GPS mode even though lights green

Reaction score
I get the rapid green flash and then then slow green pulse on the P2...
IOSD shows I have 9 satellites...

However, on my fpv and iOSD display, it refuses to go into GPS mode and stays in Atti? I see it trying to switch and then switching back. Set to Naza mode and the GPS mode is displayed fine. S1 switch is of course in GPS mode up top...

I had quite a scare yesterday as I assumed green lights and 8 satellites meant I was in GPS mode and a huge gust took it towards some rooftops! I know there is a similar thread but I believe mine is possibly not a mid flight failure. Am I overlooking something? I am traveling through Norway. Was in Iceland last week and didn't experience serious issues...

Please help. I'm afraid to fly now in any slight breeze unless in a huge open field...

Re: iOSD shows P2 won't go to GPS mode even though lights gr

Just a quick question, did you perform the calibrations using both of the Assistant softwares? That might have shown if the switch(es) were functioning properly.

I believe in NAZA mode the switch determines Control Mode, not the number of satellites. If the switch is working properly, when set to GPS the display should show "GPS". If in ATTI, the display should say "ATTI". If you have it so programmed for the third position to be Manual, "M" will be displayed. This is shown on page 2 of the iOSD mini manual.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj