iosd overlay display outiside screen

Reaction score
I have a SmallHD monitor, but no matter what screen mode i choose, the left and right portion is still outside, checking the left right option in PT2 doesnt affect antyhing, only in PT2.
Suggestions?

So you have the USB connected to the iOSD mini and the Phantom powered up?. If so, then the left & right option in the iOSD assistant should work ok.

xgeek said:
So you have the USB connected to the iOSD mini and the Phantom powered up?. If so, then the left & right option in the iOSD assistant should work ok.

Same problem here....so you have to actually plug into the iOSD module vs plugging into the USB on the P2 itself? Hope I can use plug on P2 so I dont have to disassemble, yet again!

ddublu said:
xgeek said:

Same problem here....so you have to actually plug into the iOSD module vs plugging into the USB on the P2 itself? Hope I can use plug on P2 so I dont have to disassemble, yet again!

yes you have to plug USB directly into the iOSD Mini and run the iOSD Assistant software.

There is no magical pass-thru for plugging into the Phantom and accessing the iOSD Mini

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4