IOSD Mini without gimbal possible?

Reaction score
Just received my Phantom 2 a few weeks ago and so far I am loving it, now its time to upgrade! I I would like to set up a fpv system on my phantom 2 (non gimbal version). I do not currently have $400 to shell out for a Zenmuse gimbal, on top of the cost of the fpv system. Is it possible to hook up a fpv system with an iOSD mini without the Zenmuse gimbal. I know I could hook up a fpv system but how would the iOSD mini get hooked up if I am not using the control board that the Zenmuse cord plugs into. The only way I have found to hook up fpv without the Zenmuse gimbal would be go pro video cable directly to the transmitter. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

It can be done, how complicated it will be just depends on what FPV transmitter you use. Basically it would be wired up like this cable: http://www.firstpersonview.com/cables/i ... tter-cable

If you use an Immersion or FatShark transmitter, then that connection arrangement you see there is all you need. If you use a different brand of transmitter you'll just need to change it up for whatever plugs that transmitter uses.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie