iOSD Mini - No information shown

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm a film-guy and totally new to this topic so I hope to receive some patience with noob-questions.
I just installed my iOSD (and Zenmuse Gimbal and Storm All-in-One FPV Combo [Deluxe]) on my Phantom 2. All works fine except for the fact that the iOSD only shows its basic display but no information. It should be connected correctly, the LED keeps blinking green. Is this a standard problem? If so, sorry for the repost, I didn't find anything helpful when searching.

Thanks guys, any help or hint is appreciated

cycophyp said:
Is this a standard problem?

Possibly the single most-asked question in recent weeks.

Just need to update the firmware on your iOSD mini by connecting it to the appropriate software assistant you can download from DJI's website. Note: you'll also need to install the "DJI Driver" found on the same download page, before connecting your iOSD to your PC.

again: Sorry!
and: thanks!

this leads me to my next problem: My P2 won't conntect to the PC. I had it powered up and plugged to the PC while installing the drivers and software but the assistant does not recognize it. Neither does the PC react in any way. Probably the next standard question .. I thought about trying a different cable but I have to wait with that until I can buy one tomorrow

PS: I know that I have to plug in the iOSD itself, not the Phantom but my PC won't recognize neither the Phantom nor the iOSD or the remote

Uninstall everything from DJI, and leave all hardware disconnected. Reinstall the DJI driver, then reinstall each assistant software. Connect iOSD to PC while Phantom is powered up and upgrade that, then disconnect and connect the Phantom.

If you still can't get your PC to recognize them, I would indeed try another USB cable next.

Are you using Windows 7 or 8?

thanks, that worked on my Windows 7.
So now that I am problem-free: thank you very much, I really appreciate your help!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20