iOSD Mini Help

Reaction score
I have a phantom 1 with Zenmuse H3-3D, PMUv2 and I just picked up a iOSD mini. My question is, what do I connect the iOSD mini yellow (video-in) and brown (ground) wires to?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1414892021051.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414892021051.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 1,772
Since you're using the GCU with the gimbal instead of the upgrade board, you'll need to connect the video output leads from that (looks like a headphone jack) to those matching inputs on the iOSD mini.

Unfortunately those plug-in-play cables and that diagram only apply if you're using the P1 upgrade board.

OI Photography said:
Since you're using the GCU with the gimbal instead of the upgrade board, you'll need to connect the video output leads from that (looks like a headphone jack) to those matching inputs on the iOSD mini.

Unfortunately those plug-in-play cables and that diagram only apply if you're using the P1 upgrade board.

Good to know, thanks

These are to two pictures i have that i took when completed. I will able to get better shots later tonight when i get back home.

I moved the cam-bus connector inside. and have the wires come through a hole near the legs. One line into mini iosd, next to board, final 2 into the immersionrc tx

Attachments

• 2014-10-30 21.51.49.jpg
    2014-10-30 21.51.49.jpg
    885 KB · Views: 442
OI Photography said:

Any idea where I can get a cable like that?

tgreenstone said:
These are to two pictures i have that i took when completed. I will able to get better shots later tonight when i get back home.

I moved the cam-bus connector inside. and have the wires come through a hole near the legs. One line into mini iosd, next to board, final 2 into the immersionrc tx

That's a Phantom 2? I have a Phantom 1—diffrent set up, right?

dl2727 said:
OI Photography said:

Any idea where I can get a cable like that?

Found the cable in my Zemuse box :oops:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but, I'd plug the AV (headphone jack looking) cable into the Zenmuse and solder the yellow and black to the yellow and brown on the cable coming out of the iOSD mini?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31