iOSD mini FPV grid but no data

Reaction score
I'm new and have a question about my FPV data. I have just hooked up my 5.8 transmitter, receiver and monitor. I'm getting a picture and data grid but no real time data. I'm using the GoPro 3 camera/gimbal on the newer Phantom.

Agreed. Make sure that all your firmware is up to date. Phantom, GCU and iOSD. You might as well add the Tx/Rx as well.

I tried a cable from work from a charger at work and got a "not connected" response after I hit "update". I had the Phantom powered up so I guess I'll try to find another cable when I get home.

Did you also install the DJI driver in addition to the iOSD assistant software? That's a necessary step they don't exactly make clear in the documentation.

They don't make it clear is an understatement. Most everything you get from China has no instructions and I have called tech lines that tell me they can not help with technical questions.
I want to thank you guys for your help, I downloaded the drivers, hit a few buttons out of frustration, powered the quad down to save the battery while exploring other options, turned the unit back on and Walla it worked. :idea:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues