iOSD, Making screen smaller so you can see everything

Reaction score
Take a look at the photo, is their any way to adjust the screen so I can see everything the iOSD is sending.

Thanks

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    536 KB · Views: 495
Go into the iOSD assistant and click left and right to bring the OSD in a bit.

Attachments

• 2014-04-13_17-25-41.png
    2014-04-13_17-25-41.png
    84 KB · Views: 534
I'm running Paralles on a Mac. For whatever reason I can get the software to see the iOSD. Any ideas?

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    539.7 KB · Views: 511
Are you plugging directly into the iOSD unit?
I have Parallels too and it works on my setup...

I don't know anything about the monitor that you're using, but it might have an "Overscan/Underscan" option, that will allow you to view the entire video image properly.

Looks like a Boscam LCD5802 monitor. I have that model. The first post response on this thread where checking the 'left' - 'right' boxes on the iosd assistant software fixed the same issue here. Just remember to be plugged in to the iosd directly, not the Phantom port.

Gary E said:
Looks like a Boscam LCD5802 monitor. I have that model. The first post response on this thread where checking the 'left' - 'right' boxes on the iosd assistant software fixed the same issue here. Just remember to be plugged in to the iosd directly, not the Phantom port.

Yes to both, great picture, color and brightness. Now I'm looking for a better antenna for it. Might just order another set of DJI mushrooms. I have the transmitter left over from the ADL58. I wish you could by either or but it looks like everyone sells them as a pair

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl