iOSD and BTU on P2V+

Reaction score
Hi there

Looking for some advice please. A new P2V+ owner here rather disappointed with no Ground Station support. Before I sell the P2V+ (just one day old as I type) I just wanted to know that if I add Can-BUS support using the instruction found here (http://skypixel.org/post/83155210814) can I then add an iOSD and also a BTU for GS support utilising the additional Can-BUS port on the iOSD. Will I then get both iOSD via the existing FPV on the DJI Vision app and the ability to connect and upload way points from the iPad GS app?

Thanks

Pull_Up said:
Before canning it all in or spending out on further hardware you might want to wait for the imminent release of a Vision app update which will provide Vision and Vision Plus with autonomous waypoint flying, similar to Ground Station...

Hi, thanks for the reply. However, I have seen screen shots of the beta version of the new app and it looks quite limited in features which is why I am keen to find out if I add Can-Bus and BTU (only about £50) will I then be able to use the existing GS app.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4