iOS9.... Almost A Fly Away

Reaction score
Hi Folks,
I recently bought a new iPhone 6S and have just taken it out to try with my P2V+. It took off fine, flew infront of me at about 150ft then all hell broke loose. It went off on its own at about a 10 o'clock direction at what looked like more that full speed. I thought it was a gonner but with full stick inputs in the opposite direction after a few seconds it started to come back around to me, it was almost acting like it was in accro mode. I managed to get it on the ground in one piece. After a few mins of checking everything, i performed another compass calibration and tried to take off again but this time it went almost sideways and i ditched it back into the ground.
I have never had anything like this happen with my older iPhone 5S, and have numerous successful flights under my belt. I have noticed that the maps mode on the iPhone 6S crashed the app and I'm wondering if this is the reason behind my recent close call.
Does anybody else have any experience of problems with iOS9 or the iphone 6S??

Thanks in advance!

Djividion new app 1.0.52 have some very bad issues ground station crash see if you can get the old ver 1.9.48 inyour ITune library

Is not I phone nor IOS

To many OP blaming the IOS but the new dji vision has some problems just he can look in that direction ver1.0.52 check the reviews on the App Store

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj