iOS mini for p2

Reaction score
I'm just about to purchase an IOS mini for my phantom 2 (non vision). Just have one question. Are there different versions of the IOS mini ? Want to make sure I get the right one.

There ARE 2 versions of DJI OSD.

The mini and the Mark II. The Mark II is a lot more expensive and comes with a micro SD card reader where all the flight data is stored. It has also a lot more options for altering the OSD layout.

If you want more OSD info on your screen than the Mini can give (like coordinates and total trip distance, total flight time etc.) you could have a look at the offers for OSD's on Banggood or Goodluckbuy. They hook up directly to Naza and GPS and simply relay the Naza info to the screen. They all give a lot more info than the Mini, and cost half.

I got the OSD Mini in my P2 and a N1-OSD (Goodluckbuy) on my FC40 and the truth is, I just like the N1-OSD better, in spite of the one Chinese character I get on the screen. I have always the exact coordinates in view (and on my DVR). With the Mini you only get the distance and Azimuth, leaving you to figure out yourself where your quad is, using a compass and a map.

Installing OSD Mini is a tiny bit more plug and play however.

He asked about the mini. Yes there is a non mini iosd with more features.
IOSD mini is DJI, not OSD mini :mrgreen:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik