iOS Ground Station on Phantom 2

No worries.
So I thought the same thing about the way point headings but Noooo. What it does is turns to the set heading upon arrival to the way point, then turns in the direction and flies forward to the next way point. What DJI needs to do is make a heading between way point setting.

I think I have everything working - but still get a blinking red light on my ground part vs. a nice green light. Any ideas? I have the iPad connecting OK but my PC GS does not see the main controller.

How is the range on the air unit to the ground unit? Is there a better antenna vs. the whip style antenna for the ground unit?

I need some help here. I did my first tests with the gs. I have a p2 and when I set up more than one way point it goes out of control at way point 2 everytime. I take control with attitude and land. I tried taking the loop off and tried different turn settings. I was flying 75 feet at 5 mph. I am flying where I do not have wifi, the map is up and correct and it tracks the phantom in and out of control. I actually have a demo soon where I need this to flawlessly.
Any help would be very appreciated.

Hello
I have a dji phantom 1 and i am very pleased with it
Now i want to buy the next gen but i don't know what to buy
THE phantom 2 or phantom vision plus
I have to say that i want to fly with groundstation on my iPad
Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member