IOS DJI GO update 2.8.4

I lost the use of my boat for 2-3 weeks each time waiting for the dealer. And no, it did cut my power from 300hp to 150hp. Twice is cut if from 300hp to 0hp because of a sensor shutdown

The issue here is that the DJI has cut the trasmit power hence limiting the range of the drone.
They still advertise it as 500m on their website but in their email reply to my question they clearly stated that with the latest firmware the range was cut to aprox 300-350 meters.
Yet....when I asked why they still advertise the product of being capable of 500m - I got no more reply

The issue here is that the DJI has cut the trasmit power hence limiting the range of the drone.
They still advertise it as 500m on their website but in their email reply to my question they clearly stated that with the latest firmware the range was cut to aprox 300-350 meters.
Yet....when I asked why they still advertise the product of being capable of 500m - I got no more reply

Where did they clearly state this?

Where did they clearly state this?

In their reply to my inquiry about short range. I actually lied about 200m but I got what I wanted to see... ;)

We need a lawyer's view on that.
Are they allowed to do this after selling it as 500m ?
Is it OK to still sell it as it is still advertised as 500m ?
Are we allowed for $150 refund since 500 - 350 = 150 ? We all paid $500 and up for this toy.

dji300mail.png

Last edited:
Reactions: No_Fly_Zone
Anyone experiencing video dropouts on phantom 4 with this update?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'd go and ask in the P4 forum? Owners tend to go to thief model specific forum first IME...
I had closed the thread in P4 and sent to here but just reopened it .
Carry on :)

Reactions: Numone
Had auto update on with my new iPad, should have turned auto off. Updated app to 2.8.4. Any way to roll back software for Dji go? Flying p3a.

Reactions: Mutterranch
only if you have mac and iTunes, the previous release is py into bin, which can easily be restored into iTunes folder

Reactions: Mutterranch
Any idea if you can still use the 32 channel hack?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

So when did they shorten it to 350m?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31