IOS DJI GO update 2.8.4

Reaction score
details
Screen Shot 2016-07-06 at 11.00.42.png

I think it engages by itself.
If you need to unlock an area you can do with your account when you are at the location if you have gsm phone/table. If not you have to unlock before you fly at home.

I think it engages by itself.
If you need to unlock an area you can do with your account when you are at the location if you have gsm phone/table. If not you have to unlock before you fly at home.
I updated the up yesterday and it keeps on crusbing when take of 2.8.2 adroid. Can anyone help

All who have range problems should contact DJI and complain. DJI might not know the scale of the problem.
So far we're just wait hoping that unspecified "bugs fixed" with new f/w will do all good.
Unfortunately it doesn't work that way. The manufacture is primarily focusing on sale. They are reluctant to work on firmware changes after the product was released. Their best engineers are working on future products - Not old phantom 3 which soon might be dropped completely in favor of phantom 5 or something.
After that we're in complete hole with no support.
If you want your range fixed then act now before it's too late - Write and email to DJI and complain. You have all the rights to do it as customer, and they're obligated to support their product.

Reactions: burnee and NC Drone
All who have range problems should contact DJI and complain. DJI might not know the scale of the problem.
So far we're just wait hoping that unspecified "bugs fixed" with new f/w will do all good.
Unfortunately it doesn't work that way. The manufacture is primarily focusing on sale. They are reluctant to work on firmware changes after the product was released. Their best engineers are working on future products - Not old phantom 3 which soon might be dropped completely in favor of phantom 5 or something.
After that we're in complete hole with no support.
If you want your range fixed then act now before it's too late - Write and email to DJI and complain. You have all the rights to do it as customer, and they're obligated to support their product.
Trust me no one's gonna buy their future products if they don't really support The products that are out now People will make video s ontYouTube and they will get discouraged to by DJi products . I bought my P3s 2 months ago I downgraded to 1;5.7 Yesterday I updated the app and now the app crashes No problems

Trust me no one's gonna buy their future products if they don't really support The products that are out now People will make video s ontYouTube and they will get discouraged to by DJi products . I bought my P3s 2 months ago I downgraded to 1;5.7 Yesterday I updated the app and now the app crashes No problems

There you go. Enough to write an email and complain.
Sorry but nobody here will fix the app.

Some of you guys really need to stop your crying and move on. Software and hardware / firmware updates are all part of our daily lives like it or not. You think I like having 7 firmware updates to my $20,000.00 Mercury Verado 300hp outboard done in the last 18 months?

I just Learned that in about one week from now there will be new from andfix everything that will fix all problems let's see

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik