IOS apps for new firmware

Reaction score
Hi all,

Is there a list of apps or new apps or upcoming apps for IOS that will work with the new firmware and the new flight modes? I was just curious what is out there and what is coming out of beta, etc. I know about Autoflight. I was thinking there had to be others.

Thanks,
Alan

Guessing you mean Autopilot. I haven't heard of any other imminent iOS apps

Edit - my bad...didn't realize the company name was Autoflight. Wish Litchi would develop on iOS app

Ah yes...forgot about FreeSkies...nice

This is the first time I've seen this, unless I missed it - on the Autopilot page it says "Autopilot is pending App Store approval and will be available shortly. Version 2.0 does work with the latest firmware available from DJI." Some of those features, like ziplining look incredible.

Hey guys,

We are happy to announce that you can now sign up for a FREE TRIAL of CoPilot before you buy. You can also download CoPilot for Free on the App Store and check out the previsualization capabilities before purchasing the autonomous modes. Check it out and let us know what you think. We want to build CoPilot for you!

- The FreeSkies Team

I just did the iOS update and the app would constantly crash and not load so I had to do a full uninstall and reinstall it now I lost my 32 channel hack I will have to try to install the hack later on this weekend I hope I did not lose the hack forever at least it's on my iPhone my iPad still has the old version

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20