IOS App version 2.3.0

Reaction score
My ipad has just updated the go app by mistake through itunes to 2.3.0, the ios version on the ipad is still the older one before the 9 update. i could kick myself for this mistake. Are all the problems people are having with lag and lines through the screen caused by the latest go app or the latest ios.

No problem here. All of my updates are current and work great. ;-)

Jump in. . .

RedHotPoker

I am all ready in as its updated to 2.3.0 and unless anyone can come up with a way of getting the older go app back i think im buggered, as from what i have read by a lot on here then my next long haul flight will be full of lag and the screen going blank. Is it the app or the ios update tho is what im wanting to know.

There is a way to get the "old" version back, but it depends on a few things. First you must not have synced your iPad in iTunes after you updated the app. You must also have at sometime before the update synced with iTunes with the "old" version on your iPad. If this is true then delete the current version on your iPad. Now plug in to your computer and and get into your iTunes account. Plug in your device and then go to the apps area in your account, you should see the app there. I'm not in iTunes right now but there is a button to add or sync the app to you iPad. Click it and then sync. The version that was in your iTunes account will load back to your iPad. Hope this helps. There are some utube videos on this topic, and it works for all apps I have reverted back too.

I am all ready in as its updated to 2.3.0 and unless anyone can come up with a way of getting the older go app back i think im buggered, as from what i have read by a lot on here then my next long haul flight will be full of lag and the screen going blank. Is it the app or the ios update tho is what im wanting to know.
The only way to learn whether you're buggered is to go fly it. Some are reporting no problems at all, and some say it is too bad to fly.
I've read other posts that GO 2.3.0 works fine with iOS 8.4.1.
If you want to roll back GO app, look in your recycle bin for DJI GO 2.2.0.ipa and restore it, after deleting DJI GO 2.3.0.ipa from where it is located. In my case it was under Music>iTunes>iTunes Media>Mobile Applications. Then sync your ipad in iTunes.

Reactions: Oso and ObiDon
cheers for the help guys, i deleted 2.3.0 and then reinstalled the older one out the recycle bin, it didnt show up in apps at first but after going back into the settings and opening it with itunes it did, Quick sync and its back on my ipad. One very pleased man. Big thumbs up with this help, cheers. :):)

My ipad has just updated the go app by mistake through itunes to 2.3.0, the ios version on the ipad is still the older one before the 9 update. i could kick myself for this mistake. Are all the problems people are having with lag and lines through the screen caused by the latest go app or the latest ios.

Hi, can You help to found the 2.3.0 version...attually i have a 2.4.2 but will to downgrade it....thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers