iOS app crashing.

Reaction score
Has anyone had the iOS app crash during a flight? My iPhone 6+ rebooted during a flight. Just upgraded the firmware on phantom and tx. Had 3 flights before the upgrade with no problems.

My galaxy note 4 crashed frequently.

Try and get the official one from the dji site and not the one from the playstore.

Has anyone had the iOS app crash during a flight? My iPhone 6+ rebooted during a flight. Just upgraded the firmware on phantom and tx. Had 3 flights before the upgrade with no problems.
If it keeps happening, report back, otherwise just consider it a fluke (it is software, after all).

What happens with the phantom during an app crash? can you still fly it?

I have a 6+ and have had 10 flights with it and no problems.....until the other day. I was 10 minutes in to flying around soccer fields all systems were normal. I was watching the P3 as I circled around some flags, looked back to pilot and screen was frozen and disconnected. No audio warning, still in control, flew back and landed with no problem. I could not exit the screen or app, all frozen. Had to completely power down phone to get out. I have flown twice in since and no problems. So no answers for you just some understanding. Here's to VLOS flying.

Do you have a case on your iPhone 6 Plus? If so it's probably over heating while your flying. The app makes the Phone work pretty hard.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.