iOs app crash with ground station

M

Mario Achi

Hi,
I've tried to test the Phantom 2 vision + with the ground station option but the app crashes whenever I start the map mode.
Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can solve this problem?
Thanks

Ground Station always worked fine until I updated with Vision app 1.0.52. Now it crashes when swiping to it. Someone suggested DJI released the update prematurely before Apple's iOS 9 was released. Even after updating to iOS 9 it continues to crash.

If you can't get it to work try. Www.flylitchi.com I use his all the time. Can save the flight plans too. Need an android tablet for litchi.

I tried downgrading the app. I can't get my phone to take it through using iTunes. Does anyone have a solution? Has anyone tried resetting and wiping the firmware and reinstalling?

Hi ViperNuke
Thanks for the link but the old version of the app wont load onto my phone through Itunes. I have tried following all instructions and it doesn't seem to want to load. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Did this fix your app crashing?

Hey genius.. I meant Mario.. Did you try opening GS after having enough sats locked in?? I'm more than sure you didn't do that...

I don't have any problem and I have v1.053 iOS 9.1
i guess you don't use GS 1.0.48 is the last version of a working GS is not IOS is DJI screwing us up

Hey genius.. I meant Mario.. Did you try opening GS after having enough sats locked in?? I'm more than sure you didn't do that...
Thanks for your advice, but I've made sure the sats were locked in and it still didn't work!

Mari you must delete the spp from iphone and then install the old version

Mari you must delete the spp from iphone and then install the old version
Didn't he say that he was on 1.0.53 and was having 0 issues?? That's why i replied to him like that (he deleted the post tho lol)... The only last known working DJI Vision App version where both FPV and GS still works it's 1.0.48 and below.. Anything else it crashes no matter what version of IOS you use.

Hi ViperNuke
Thanks for the link but the old version of the app wont load onto my phone through Itunes. I have tried following all instructions and it doesn't seem to want to load. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Did this fix your app crashing?
Yeah i guest it wont let you install because the app is linked to my itunes account... What you an do is check your itunes media forder or your recyle bin and see if verion 1.0.48 still there and replace it with 1.0.53...

Didn't he say that he was on 1.0.53 and was having 0 issues?? That's why i replied to him like that (he deleted the post tho lol)... The only last known working DJI Vision App version where both FPV and GS still works it's 1.0.48 and below.. Anything else it crashes no matter what version of IOS you use.
That Peter pan bogguss post, he joined Sunday still .48 the only app that work on GS

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic