IOS 9

Reaction score
Hope new version of phantom app will not be affected by IOS9 due in a couple of days time

Its going to be a busy week with new drone software / firmware.
iSo9 releases.
Probably el capitan release as well.

Its going to be a busy week with new drone software / firmware.
iSo9 releases.
Probably el capitan release as well.

EC is currently not really running in a way which makes it ready for release imo. And we have not seen a GM so far, so I am tempted to say no EC release. iOS9 on the other hand runs perfectly fine, and we need it for WatchOS 2, which will be introduced. But no worries, dji stuff runs fine.

EC is currently not really running in a way which makes it ready for release imo. And we have not seen a GM so far, so I am tempted to say no EC release. iOS9 on the other hand runs perfectly fine, and we need it for WatchOS 2, which will be introduced. But no worries, dji stuff runs fine.

The EC bugs are getting less and less, I remember using the fist betas on Yosemite and it was awfully buggy but that is almost there now. I have not tried iOS9 as I did not want to run too many sets of beta software.

My dji app won't save settings, I put a RTH height in and it just goes back to zero..same goes for all other settings.

I just started a new thread about HUGE video lag with my new mini 4 and iOS9 I'm assuming the problem is with the mini 4 ??!?!?

My dji app won't save settings, I put a RTH height in and it just goes back to zero..same goes for all other settings.
Need the bird hooked up and on, to save the settings, as they are stored on the bird, and not in the app, as they should, when the bird loses its master.:cool:

Reactions: lotusteve
I had huge problems with iPad mini 2 bugginess and ios9 go app. Just got my air 2 and no issues on 2 flights today.

I had huge problems with iPad mini 2 bugginess and ios9 go app. Just got my air 2 and no issues on 2 flights today.
Try this: Check your flight logs after syncing them. The location data will be replaced with Map Downloading, and the arrow representing the P3 no longer moves along the flight path during replay. It stays anchored at the Home
Point. Please confirm.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers