iOS 9.2 Booting and battery problems

Reaction score
So I have iOS 9.2 and the latest firmware on the bird and version of the DJI Go app. Today me and my brother went out for a flight. Tested the new version at home first, everything seemed fine. When we got down to the beach I plugged my device in and suddenly my iPhone 6+ rebooted and told me I had to plug inn a charger. So I though I maybe had not had 50% of battery left after all. So we downloaded the app on my brothers iPhone 6+ with 9.2 also.. he had 54% battery left. after 6 mins of flying, his phone also booted and went into "need to charge mode". So I landed manually and went home. When I stuck my phone in the charger and booted it said 32%. My brother also had juice left. 40%.. Its a couple of minus degrees here, not to low.
When I flew a month a go with iOS 9.1 in -4 there where no problems.. so I guess there is a problem with iOS 9.2??
anybody else have this issue?

Last edited:
I have 9.2 also and have not seen that yet . I do use a Mini to fly with though .My phone also has it but have not really noticed and more battery usage than before but I don't fly with it . Maybe it's just an phone issue with the Go app.......
You don't have apps running in the background do you ?

Nope, closed everything on both phones :) But tried with iPad Air 2 just now, and it worked without problems.. So its a phone issue i guess :)

Is no telling what issue's this 9.2 update will have but glad you found out early so more that just use phones to fly with
will hold up on updating them :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20