IOS 8 or IOS 9

Reaction score
Hi,

I just ordered P3S, and now I'm confuse if i'm going to upgrade my Ipad Mini to the new IOS 9, or just leave it to the previous IOS 8. Because i read a lot of problems encountered after upgrading to IOS 9 and based on my limited knowledge that the current DJI GO are still not compatible to the IOS 9.

Thanks,

Norelco from Philippines

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At this time do not upgrade to 9, it can be terrible as far as FPV, choppy to the point of being unusable. Just stick with 8.4 until you hear they have got it all straight. Oh and welcome

Hold of a week or so to see what gives.

Thanks for the advice [emoji4] I'm so excited to have the P3S, this is my 2nd quad, the 1st is the Tarantula X6 which i did not get a good video because of the Jello effect.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually upgraded to IOS 9, but to be honest I don't remember when that came out, and if I flew my P3S since them. I should probably test it out tonight and see if I encounter any issues. If I do, is there a way to downgrade to IOS 8 again?

I actually upgraded to IOS 9, but to be honest I don't remember when that came out, and if I flew my P3S since them. I should probably test it out tonight and see if I encounter any issues. If I do, is there a way to downgrade to IOS 8 again?
Yes but for some reason not everyone is having issues, if you decide to downgrade there are numerous threads here to guide you.

Thanks Goofy, I downloaded IOS 8.4 just in case....I'm currently using my Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4" Wifi, as I love the much bigger display. No real issues with it. Not sure if it makes a difference if I use that vs. my iphone 6.

Thanks Goofy, I downloaded IOS 8.4 just in case....I'm currently using my Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4" Wifi, as I love the much bigger display. No real issues with it. Not sure if it makes a difference if I use that vs. my iphone 6.
shouldn't I use an ipad mini2 and for follow me a galaxy s4( which can be choppy sometimes)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers