iOS 8.4 upgrade -Don't make a ******* mistake like I did.

Mine were yesterday, but not today. I was looking because I just downloaded iFunBox to extract data files and it was empty.

Mine are still there.

How much free space did you have on your iPhone before update ?

Mine is all still there. What device were you upgrading?
iP6+ here.

They were synched to the cloud already. I updated my iPhone 6 - it's a 64Gb handset with 40Gb free space on it (or thereabouts). Nothing there now. Tried logging onto my DJI account, but it only shows purchase order history. Maybe there's a site somewhere that I missed?

In any case, I haven't upgraded my iPad yet, so I'm hoping they will be on there when I sync up tonight.

Has anybody tested in flight the ios 8.4 ?

I don't believe it. You're right @robinb What a ******* I am. I must have two log in accounts - an old one that I had for the V+ and a new one for the P3.

Mystery solved. Apologies to Apple Inc.

Anyone know how to edit a thread title?

:)

Sometimes the simplest of things can floor us.

Reactions: happydays
Time to change the thread title to I quote "*******" mistake. :)

That is a bit harsh.
We all make mistakes from time to time.

He said it I quoted him not harsh at all, users are going to think the app is bad by haapydays title when in fact it is not, and as he said a ******* mistake.

I watched my stock fall from 100 a share yesterday to 79 a share because some media out fit posted an article that was not true. Same as this threads title.

:)

I don't believe it. You're right @robinb What a ******* I am. I must have two log in accounts - an old one that I had for the V+ and a new one for the P3.

Mystery solved. Apologies to Apple Inc.

Anyone know how to edit a thread title?

We'll just enlarge your picture and draw a nasty mustache on it! LOL
My wife and I were watching TV one night and the network seemingly refused to stop advertising some show that was coming up. I screamed at the TV to stop the BS that show had already been on. My wife laughed and said "Honey, this is recorded."

****! I forgot this thread when posting my thread a moment ago! How is the upgrade, now that you've logged into the correct account? Any problems? All good?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav