IOS 8.2 and 3.12 updates

dirkclod

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Seen we had an ios update so I did it and also went ahead and put 3.12 in bird . Was having issues with my wide yawing so I set it up with a piece of glass across the motor shafts as I have read about in here and did an advanced imu calibration and then went out and recalibrated the compass .
No issues what so ever with flying down 1 battery with all this and as far as that Yaw trick... Sweet :D Turns both ways like on a pole and don't sling shot off like it was before .
1st screenshot is where I had just opened app and was reformatting my card and saw 11 sats , then second was just out a little from my house with 12 sats .
Just thought I'd share :D

Attachments

• IMG_0686.PNG
    IMG_0686.PNG
    407.3 KB · Views: 459
  • IMG_0687.PNG
    IMG_0687.PNG
    637.4 KB · Views: 483
dirkclod said:
Was having issues with my wide yawing so I set it up with a piece of glass across the motor shafts as I have read about in here and did an advanced imu calibration and then went out and recalibrated the compass.

You have peaked my curiosity with this. Could you explain further or link a converstaion explaining.

When in just a hover I would yaw hard right or left and stop and it would sorta slingshot off one way for just a little and then drift back . My table I had been using was off level just a bit so I took a piece of glass and laid it over the tops of the motor shaft and got it dead level before doing an advanced IMU calibration and it fixed it . There are several threads in here on it and this is one .viewtopic.php?f=19&t=35131#p324122

Cytranic said:
Glad my thread is living on! ;) I was obsessed with my yaw drift..
Not sure where your at in that but Thanks as it helped me ! :D

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4