IOS 3.0.1

dirkclod

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I haven't seen this posted and sorry if it has been . I just updated to it and seems to have fixed my having to add the grid screen every time . Just flew it out back and don't know about any other issues if any but will tomorrow . Says the 17th but just popped up on my app store today .
update.jpg

I really missed the ability to adjust the gimbal. Thus, I am happy that they made the right decision to bring back the C2 button function to adjust the gimbal.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Suhail78
I just rolled back to the previous version before the update. Works well.... but you will lose any flight records that you done with the latest update

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

new update fixed my issue with the pop up message from hitting the C1, it's finally gone...also fixed my issue when hitting my C2 for the map, my home point would always show it being way up in the top of the screen and I would have to drag down to center it, now when C2 to toggle map , home point always centers on screen like it should....everything is working as it should for me for now....sweet, nice to have it all working as it should for the $ one spends...

I just rolled back to the previous version before the update. Works well.... but you will lose any flight records that you done with the latest update

I'm missing something, I haven't lost a single flight log . I got on 3.0 as soon as it came out and just looked and have all my logs with it .
Is with my P3 4K .

I'm missing something, I haven't lost a single flight log . I got on 3.0 as soon as it came out and just looked and have all my logs with it .
Is with my P3 4K .
Sorry I didn't explain clearly. What I meant was any flights I done on the latest 3.0 updates we're lost when I rolled back to the previous version. So I updated back to 3.0 and the lost flight log came back.

Reactions: dirkclod
I have flown with this today with about 4 batteries and seems fine . My distance's were all good .
Only thing was I posted it fixed the having to add the grid screen back every time . Well you still have to .
I like to keep that on but will have to still add it at the start still .:oops:
Just an update to what I saw . Haven't tried it with the Standard yet just the 4K .

I have flown with this today with about 4 batteries and seems fine . My distance's were all good .
Only thing was I posted it fixed the having to add the grid screen back every time . Well you still have to .
I like to keep that on but will have to still add it at the start still .:oops:
Just an update to what I saw . Haven't tried it with the Standard yet just the 4K .
Hey Bro I hope all is well. I skipped 3.0.0 and 3.0.1 because of all the apparent changes and messing with where everything is on the screen and large text etc. Is there really all that many changes since the last update?

Still checking Mike . I try and keep all my stuff up to date just to see if there any issues . I like the bigger text ,easy on my eyes .
Hate the grid screen has to be set every time and still miss True-Color .
I might be bad wrong on this but I think that the version of the Go app match's the firmware if that makes sense .
I know I haven't had any distance issues with any of them but I see some do . I just wonder if their firmware match's the Go app they have .
Seems everyone has a different theory .I have no problem with this version .So far
And yes I'm fine and hope you are as well as your new family :)

Reactions: Mike Drone7
Glad to here all is well Dirk. My grandson turned one year old on the 15th. What a blessing he is!:D I'm still on 2.9.2 with all the latest firmware and all is good on my P3P and P4 so I'm going to wait a while before I update DJI Go app:rolleyes:. I picked up some windsurfers and holy crap they increased my distance by at least 50% before I turned around and came home. Take care Bro;).

Reactions: dirkclod

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31