IOS 2.8.5

dirkclod

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Just got up and saw the update and updating now .Not sure if it's available for Android yet but will see how it does in abit .
I will report back later what I have messed up :)

Here are the IOS details

Screen Shot 2016-07-27 at 12.47.27.png

What I wonder is what they added they didn't put in that .
We shall see .

It's indeed out on Android, just updated to it. Now if I could only get my Note 5 to believe that I own another bird other than an Inspire.

Well its baking here, going out in couple of hours to give it a whirl, also want to test the GEO advanced warning boundary response.

Welcome to the forum CC .
It should when you power up your other bird .
Thanks! Couldn't get it to work before either, was hoping that the update would fix that. I'm looking at buying a dedicated tablet for my P3P so I'm not really sweating it and it works fine with my company issued iPad Air 2. Probably too much stuff on the Note 5, it's far from running recommended settings.

Flew fine, no issues.

Geo advanced area warning does not work as advertised but not too bothered about that.

Downloaded this morning. I am going to try flying tomorrow. I will let everyone know.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Just got in and everything seems fine also. Only went out 3K but will go to my main spot later and see .
The Geo doesn't affect me here so I haven't never seen that pop up .

Just got in and everything seems fine also. Only went out 3K but will go to my main spot later and see .
The Geo doesn't affect me here so I haven't never seen that pop up .

Dirk,

I didn't see the geo on it when I turned everything on this morning. Is that in there for our P3Ss now? If so, where is it if I missed it. I saw another thread that looked like it was being beta tested still. Unless, they released the new firmware today also. I think it's 1.7... Something Firmware. Let me know!

Nick

Dirk,

I didn't see the geo on it when I turned everything on this morning. Is that in there for our P3Ss now? If so, where is it if I missed it. I saw another thread that looked like it was being beta tested still. Unless, they released the new firmware today also. I think it's 1.7... Something Firmware. Let me know!

Nick

Just got back from another flight and saw this Nick , You must be correct as I didn't see anything in the app with it .
Was going across Amory Lake and everything was fine and started seeing droplets on my Mini screen from just a few clouds
so I came on back in but app seems fine . Was gonna go long to check it but didn't chance it .
Yet ;)

On edge of GEO advanced warning zone.

Attachments

• IMG_0021.jpg
    IMG_0021.jpg
    632.7 KB · Views: 319

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members