IOS 10

Reaction score
Who is going to try it first?

I have an iPhone and I am waiting since I use it all the time. My iPad Pro maybe after I know it works with DJI GO.

Brian

i've been running iOS10 beta for about a month, flown with litchi and dji go, no issues at all, everything works perfect.

Beware, that today there seems to be lots of reports of people bricking their devices by doing over the air upgrades to their devices. This is easily rectified by updating through iTunes while connected to your desktop/laptop.

Beware, that today there seems to be lots of reports of people bricking their devices by doing over the air upgrades to their devices. This is easily rectified by updating through iTunes while connected to your desktop/laptop.

Very true MacRumors is talking about it tons.

Bricking issue now fixed.. Was over the air only, iTunes connect fixed. But problem has been fixed and over the air upgrades are working.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I have also been using ios10 for a couple of months on an iPhone 6 Plus and have not had any issues with DJI GO or Litchi.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

iOS10, the only issue so far has been pushing the C1 button, it asks for permission to access something... kinda irritating.

iOS10, the only issue so far has been pushing the C1 button, it asks for permission to access something... kinda irritating.

Something like this happened yesterday while my phantom was in the air. I got a notification saying, "DJI Go would like to connect to DC1." I denied permission and it never popped up again.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj