Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

iOS 10 & Litchi

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by ElGuapo, Sep 14, 2016.

1. ElGuapo

Any issues with iOS 10 and running Litchi?.

I just bought Litchi and downloaded it to my iPhone 6 Plus still running iOS 9.3.2. As much as I would want to install the new iOS I would like know if other members in this forum are experiencing issues with the new iOS and Litchi.

I just saw a thread regarding iOS 10 and DJI, Phantom pilots are not reporting issues in that department, which is good to know.

2. Big Al KY

It is running great for me. Just enjoy it.

3. Tony Clixby

Since the IOS10 update on my iPhone6 I can no longer upload waypoint missions to the Phantom3. I get AIRCRAFT TOO HIGH error messages

4. Sonic Fusion

No problems I have noticed on my P4

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

5. Recreational Menace

My first mission after updating had an issue. The mission ran fine start to finish but when I lost signal at the furthest part of the flight it stayed "disconnected" on the app until after I had landed. But I had full video stream so I knew it was still flying the route. When it got back and hovered at waypoint 1, I switched from F to P and landed her. I usually always regain connection when coming back into range. Not sure if this was ios10 related? So essentially I had video feed but no location on map or telemetry.

Maybe I should run it again

6. Sonic Fusion

I had the exact same issue but I thought it was a fluke. Whole mission ran fine but about half way at the furthest point it said it disconnected....I still had 60% signal and never lost video. Glad i was able to land it manually even with it still saying it was disconnected with 100% signal. It was headed straight down into a 60' tall maple tree. Have not use Litchi since for any missions.

7. shockwave199

I held at 9.1 and I won't budge. Nag is a pain, but I'm not budging. Everything works really well.

8. Recreational Menace

Sonic - this was after IOs10 upgrade? I'm also thinking about reverting to IOs9-- I have an Ipad mini 2 devoted to my phantom, so I guess all these fancy upgrade features I don't need.. I'm hoping it was a fluke for me and you...but a bit more apprehensive to run more missions until I know it was a fluke or some issue with the upgrade.

9. Sagebrush

I flew a Litchi mission this week using my iPad Mini 2 and IOS 10 and not a hitch.

SB

10. Sonic Fusion

Yes, after the IOS 10 upgrade on my iPad mini. Along with the latest Litchi update. I see today there is a 10.02 update for my iPad so I might try that today but it doesn't appear to be an iOS problem. [​IMG]

11. MacCool

5 flights so far on both my iPhone 6 and my iPad Pro running iOS 10.0.1...waypoint missions only, written on Mission Hub, No issues