iOS 10 & Litchi

Reaction score
Any issues with iOS 10 and running Litchi?.

I just bought Litchi and downloaded it to my iPhone 6 Plus still running iOS 9.3.2. As much as I would want to install the new iOS I would like know if other members in this forum are experiencing issues with the new iOS and Litchi.

I just saw a thread regarding iOS 10 and DJI, Phantom pilots are not reporting issues in that department, which is good to know.

Since the IOS10 update on my iPhone6 I can no longer upload waypoint missions to the Phantom3. I get AIRCRAFT TOO HIGH error messages

My first mission after updating had an issue. The mission ran fine start to finish but when I lost signal at the furthest part of the flight it stayed "disconnected" on the app until after I had landed. But I had full video stream so I knew it was still flying the route. When it got back and hovered at waypoint 1, I switched from F to P and landed her. I usually always regain connection when coming back into range. Not sure if this was ios10 related? So essentially I had video feed but no location on map or telemetry.

Maybe I should run it again

I had the exact same issue but I thought it was a fluke. Whole mission ran fine but about half way at the furthest point it said it disconnected....I still had 60% signal and never lost video. Glad i was able to land it manually even with it still saying it was disconnected with 100% signal. It was headed straight down into a 60' tall maple tree. Have not use Litchi since for any missions.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I held at 9.1 and I won't budge. Nag is a pain, but I'm not budging. Everything works really well.

Sonic - this was after IOs10 upgrade? I'm also thinking about reverting to IOs9-- I have an Ipad mini 2 devoted to my phantom, so I guess all these fancy upgrade features I don't need.. I'm hoping it was a fluke for me and you...but a bit more apprehensive to run more missions until I know it was a fluke or some issue with the upgrade.

Sonic - this was after IOs10 upgrade? I'm also thinking about reverting to IOs9-- I have an Ipad mini 2 devoted to my phantom, so I guess all these fancy upgrade features I don't need.. I'm hoping it was a fluke for me and you...but a bit more apprehensive to run more missions until I know it was a fluke or some issue with the upgrade.

I flew a Litchi mission this week using my iPad Mini 2 and IOS 10 and not a hitch.

SB

Yes, after the IOS 10 upgrade on my iPad mini. Along with the latest Litchi update. I see today there is a 10.02 update for my iPad so I might try that today but it doesn't appear to be an iOS problem.
7973ea9bd851e91ec9e5fe0e144c8676.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

5 flights so far on both my iPhone 6 and my iPad Pro running iOS 10.0.1...waypoint missions only, written on Mission Hub, No issues

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20