iOS 10 & DJI

Everything connectivity wise seemed to be working alright for me, I updated tonight. Haven't taken the Phantom for a flight yet but I am thinking tomorrow I'll try it out.

Reactions: beamerbuilder1
I suggest to wait for few days before you upgrade your dedicated iPads.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: DeeX
I also have been runnin ios 10 for over a month, have flown about 20 times with it, no issues at all using dji go and litchi with ios 10

I have also tested iOS 10 beta on different apps. Every app has its own problems in UI though not major. That's why I suggest not to hurry up but wait for sometime to get the picture clear. Anyway in case you have dedicated iPads for drone use only, there is no need to upgrade until DJI comes out with another update specifically for iOS 10.

I have also tested iOS 10 beta on different apps. Every app has its own problems in UI though not major. That's why I suggest not to hurry up but wait for sometime to get the picture clear. Anyway in case you have dedicated iPads for drone use only, there is no need to upgrade until DJI comes out with another update specifically for iOS 10.

what UI problems are you referring to?

what UI problems are you referring to?

I'm not referring to UI problems of DJI go App.

We have our own apps where we faced some issues with iOS 10.

Reactions: Suhail78
I'll update my phone (6s) and test it.
My iPad is dedicated for flying. Probably hold off a bit. But it's good to know people are generally having no issues.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1