iOS 10 compatibility and Go APP

Reaction score
Hi..

Rased a query with DJI in respect of the Go App and the latest iOS 10 upgrade which I have not installed as yet.

This was their reply.

'Dear Lewis,

Thank you for contacting DJI Support.

As far as I know there are no issue, (I have an IPAD 3 mini myself on IOS 10 and it works perfectly) I have not yet heard anything or anybody having an issue with the IOS 10 version, so as far as I can tell there are no issue, I have also not received any report from HQ, but could you perhaps tell me what kind of issues it should have?'

Cheers

Connect to C1 is a little annoyance but it may not be due to iOS 10. One needs to press two times C1 and second press is taken like acknowledgement and hence forward we don't see C1 issue. I have not seen issues with iOS 10.0.2.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Suhail78
Hi..

Rased a query with DJI in respect of the Go App and the latest iOS 10 upgrade which I have not installed as yet.

This was their reply.

'Dear Lewis,

Thank you for contacting DJI Support.

As far as I know there are no issue, (I have an IPAD 3 mini myself on IOS 10 and it works perfectly) I have not yet heard anything or anybody having an issue with the IOS 10 version, so as far as I can tell there are no issue, I have also not received any report from HQ, but could you perhaps tell me what kind of issues it should have?'

Cheers

My P3S was updated to 3.0 and my IOS to 10 and now, there is terrible lag, and the photo/video button/menu is missing and it lags so bad to the point where I am afraid to fly it.

My P3S was updated to 3.0 and my IOS to 10 and now, there is terrible lag, and the photo/video button/menu is missing and it lags so bad to the point where I am afraid to fly it.

I have just sent DJI another email with your comment. I have asked them to confirm that iOS 10 is compatible with their Go Application. The answer I received was from an employee/DJI Pilot .. I want DJI to make a formal statement saying that it is compatible.

Using iOS 10.1 without issue at all. (beta 2)

This is exactly what I dont understand ... some folks are having no problems ... others say that there is an issue ... clearly confused. If there is no problems with 10 and the Go App then those having problems must be introducing another 'factor' which causes a problem - which no one is aware of?????

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers