iOS 10.0 (Beta 3)

Reaction score
Hey guys, so I've been flying my P3 4K and it's been working great. Well yesterday I decided to update my phone to the new iOS 10 (Beta 3) and today when I went to go fly my phantom I couldn't see the live view on my iPhone 6. I was wondering if this has happened to anyone before and if you guys think it's probably the update or something else?

EDIT: I just also noticed the DJI Go app updated to 2.8.6 yesterday as well. Anyone else having issues?

I have iOS 10 on one of my phones too.
But I haven't tried.

I wouldn't run anything critical like an app I depend on (to fly my drone) using a BETA OS.

I have iOS 10 on one of my phones too.
But I haven't tried.

I wouldn't run anything critical like an app I depend on (to fly my drone) using a BETA OS.

Yeah well I didn't end up flying it because I didn't have the live preview. If you end up trying yours let me know if it works. I'm probably going to reset back to the last ios and try again

Until DJI makes their app iOS 10 compatible, it prob. won't work.

I'll drop you a line if I try. It's unlikely though, I use an iPad Mini 2 dedicated to the P4 with close nothing even installed on it.

Until DJI makes their app iOS 10 compatible, it prob. won't work.

I'll drop you a line if I try. It's unlikely though, I use an iPad Mini 2 dedicated to the P4 with close nothing even installed on it.
Sounds good yeah I'll update if it works once I revert back to regular iOS just to kinda give people info too

It probably will have a better chance of working if you uninstall the GO app, then reinstall it.

I end up doing this almost every time the app upgrades, so I would expect it to also be required when the iOS itself is upgraded.

Don't see this with other apps.

Be sure to sync flights to DJI if you want that saved first.

UPDATE: I ended up restoring my iPhone back to iOS 9. Took out my P3 to the beach and the live feed on my iPhone 6 worked! For some reason however, the feed was sluggish and slow. Usually it's very on point and I can see everything, well, live. It seemed like the feed was coming in 10-15 seconds late. Has anyone had this issue?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik