IOC

Reaction score
I have a P3A. My P2 had to utilize the Software asst to activate IOC. Do I have to use that to activate IOC on the P3A or is it done through the DJI Go app.

I'm trying to do the same but it is not highlighted on the GO APP. Does it only highlight when it is flying? This is very confusing.

I'm trying to do the same but it is not highlighted on the GO APP. Does it only highlight when it is flying? This is very confusing.
yes. have to be in the air. search these forums, there is tons of information regarding IOC and flight modes.

I have been. Search function on this site is horrible.

I don't believe it has to be in the air. I am pretty sure it just has to be turned on. Just turn on the R/C then the app. Then turn on the aircraft just as if you were going to fly. Once all three are running, you can make all the changes you want in the app. You can do it in your living room, just don't put the props on.

I'm not going to charge my batteries and fire up my P3 to be sure. However, according to the link I posted with the tutorial:

"Like I said above, you MUST be in the air with the Phantom before you can initiate the Ground Station function. Mapping of Waypoints is NOT currently possible OFFLINE ( although saved Waypoint missions can be re-run at a later flight ).:

My memory is fuzzy, but this does sound right. You need to be in the air and a certain minimum altitude for the special flight modes to become available. It can be confirmed in the P3 simulator.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik