IOC won't stay selected.

Reaction score
Hi folks,

I am trying to get my P2V+ setup in Naza-M and can see the S1 switch is working fine. However when I go to the IOC settings and click the check box to enable IOC and move S2 to various positions the oncscreen X2 setting shows OFF and won't move. If I click to a different tab and then back to IOC the box is unchecked again.

Have you calibrated the Transmitter too (actually first)?

There's also the possibility of the switch being bad.

Maybe others have more possible causes???

I did. I noticed under calibration there is a "Transmitter Version". Mine is set to Basic. Should it be set to UPgrade version?

Also on the same calibration page I can see S2 working because the X2 "Sticks Monitor" shows the slider moving into 3 different positions as I change S2.

I had the same problem some time ago. I purchased a used phantom and could see on the tablet that it would switch from off, CL and HL when I flicked the switch. Just to be sure that it was calibrated I plugged the phantom into my laptop and the dreaded board got updated without warning when the phantom assistant was launched. IMuch to my horror IOC stopped working and OC checkbox wouldn't stick after. On the main settings tab it said IOC switched off. I tried everything including calibrating, turning on and off. Even calibrated compass and finally decided to update the board again... After updating the P330B again with exactly the same firmware it worked - IOC check box would stick and not uncheck every time I switched tabs. Weird things happen...

Well that worked once. I just applied the update and when I clicked IOC the switch postion indicator lit up blue. I cycled through it to see it move and then it jumped back to BLACK and unchecked the IOC Box. I cannot get it to work anymore.

dysan911 said:
I noticed under calibration there is a "Transmitter Version". Mine is set to Basic. Should it be set to UPgrade version?

For upgraded remote control (models: NDJ6 or NRC900), select “Upgrade Version” in Phantom Assistant.
For basic remote control (models: DJ6 or RC900), select “Basic Version” in Phantom Assistant.

I don't know if this has anything to do with it. I can sometimes click IOC and see that its activated and then it will go back off and a pop up on my screen about an error regarding GPS Calibration.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj