Ioc won't enable

Reaction score
Hi everyone I have a phantom standard I I just received updated firmware no issues installed app on both phone and tablet my question is went to settings enabled multi functions then I went to slide the enable ioc which is not highlight how do I enable ioc hope I made sense what I am asking thanks and by the way I love it flys very stable I also have the vision good bird but not as stable as the standard

I'm a nube, but I believe you have to be in flight to switch over to ioc.
on my vision all I had to do was plug it in from the usb to the app on the pc and just check off ioc but on my new standard its all done from my tablet like I said I can go into advance settings cant slide greyed out for enabling ioc has anyone else have that happen

you're not following me; you have to be in the air to go to ioc
sorry don't understand.on my app under advanced setting there is a slider that you need to slide to activate ioc above there is a enable multiplel flight mode slider that works when you move it .its the one under that says enable ioc that's greyed out and not allowing me to activate it hope that helps sorry I have a had time trying to explain here just need to know how to activate ioc thank you

Last edited:
What Mark_D is saying is you need to be flying the p3s in order to slide the ioc button to the right. If you are on the ground it won't let you enable it

What Mark_D is saying is you need to be flying the p3s in order to slide the ioc button to the right. If you are on the ground it won't let you enable it
ok so I need it up in the air then that greyed out slider will work . I guess its not like my vision sorry guys this p3s is new to me is there any videos out here showing this again sorry for being stupid I guess I was confused when I went into advanced setting and activated multi flight mode and seeing under that the greyed out portion saying enable ioc so just fly and go into and I should be able to slide over can i ask why is it like that I know when I have my vision plugged into the computer and I flip s1 and s2 I can see it on the screen moving to different positions.. I better stop while I am ahead here

ok so I need it up in the air then that greyed out slider will work . I guess its not like my vision sorry guys this p3s is new to me is there any videos out here showing this again sorry for being stupid I guess I was confused when I went into advanced setting and activated multi flight mode and seeing under that the greyed out portion saying enable ioc so just fly and go into and I should be able to slide over can i ask why is it like that I know when I have my vision plugged into the computer and I flip s1 and s2 I can see it on the screen moving to different positions.. I better stop while I am ahead here
ok went up in the air still cant go into ioc mode maybe when I updated filmware it had something to do with it unistalled app reinstalled still not working is there a way to uninstall filmware if that is the issue even tried using both my phone and tablet other then that everything is working fine can someone please help me thanks

"doc" is the switch on the right, correct? I had the same problem (I think) trying to fly with waypoints, but then like the other suggestions, had to have it back, get in the air, and then switch it forward. THEN the advanced (waypoints, etc.) came on just fine. Hope this helps.

"doc" is the switch on the right, correct? I had the same problem (I think) trying to fly with waypoints, but then like the other suggestions, had to have it back, get in the air, and then switch it forward. THEN the advanced (waypoints, etc.) came on just fine. Hope this helps.
THANKS cant believe no one know or if they been flying in ioc cant help a fellow member after all I know there is 305 post about antenna mods so 305 members are not/never flown in ioc thanks guys

Some people like to fly; others to just talk. I'm taking mine up again in just a couple minutes..
monker thumbup.gif

is this the best you can say WOW ,what a bunch of good guys here ..that really is adult like to say some people like to talk others like to fly I wasn't talking just asking questions on this wonderful forum .fyi I got everthing working I guess asking 500 questions on modding antenna is like flying and not talking you didn't even make any sense at all ............ but I do like this forunm not bad mouthing anyone I guess you need to be part of the little children click so go fly and talk about antenna mods :) and again if you don't have anything positive to say don't say anything, lets see how many post I receive on this when I was asking about ioc issues no one bothered like your mommy said if you don't have anything nice to say don't say nothing :)

is this the best you can say WOW ,what a bunch of good guys here ..that really is adult like to say some people like to talk others like to fly I wasn't talking just asking questions on this wonderful forum .fyi I got everthing working I guess asking 500 questions on modding antenna is like flying and not talking you didn't even make any sense at all ............ but I do like this forunm not bad mouthing anyone I guess you need to be part of the little children click so go fly and talk about antenna mods :)
LOL...you don't make any sense know nor did you in the Vision section mark. I didn't even address you but the other mark .

Reactions: J Dot and Clampit
is this the best you can say WOW ,what a bunch of good guys here ..that really is adult like to say some people like to talk others like to fly I wasn't talking just asking questions on this wonderful forum .fyi I got everthing working I guess asking 500 questions on modding antenna is like flying and not talking you didn't even make any sense at all ............ but I do like this forunm not bad mouthing anyone I guess you need to be part of the little children click so go fly and talk about antenna mods :) and again if you don't have anything positive to say don't say anything, lets see how many post I receive on this when I was asking about ioc issues no one bothered like your mommy said if you don't have anything nice to say don't say nothing :)
Don't be adding to your post after you have been quoted mark .

Reactions: Clampit and J Dot
Last edited:
Hey I can slide multi and IOC switches on the ground before flight but I cannot get it to do ioc mode.
I've taken off with them turn on and I've taken off with them turned off and then activated them whilst I doubt it but still cannot get the drop-down or the blue button to activate IOC flight in the FCL mode.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

I'd try reloading the firmware but as it's already up-to-date I don't now I can do it again.

I have a P3 standard using iPhone 6.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated I've searched this forum but can't find which bit ive missed ive watched the videos read the book.

Bit stuck really!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31